about

Thursday, July 12, 2012

39900004
39900006God Only Knows Sample Book: Front and Back Cover (Designed by N+P)

Day 96: Tuesday, June 14, 2011

After I found out the other day that she had reading my posts about her on T.B. and it was all out in the open, things seem to be subtly changing. Now she writes me more often and responds much quicker to my messages, which I guess seems small to most people, but to me means a lot...

At 2:00 A.M., we pretty much have finished our book and are feeling giddy. We take photos and drink red wine and talk about going to China together if we win the competition (which is also a good sign). While the Beach Boys plays in the background, I decide to ask her if she has a boyfriend because I know that she will say no. When she actually says yes* without looking at me, I don’t understand… so I have to ask her the question again.

* He lives abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment