about

Thursday, July 12, 2012


Anger Management

Day 115: Sunday, July 03, 2011


I’m angry, which I guess is the second to last stage of getting over someone. I hate being like this, but in a way it’s refreshing because I no longer feel sad or sorry for myself. I can understand her side though because in a way I crossed the friendship boundary when I tried to go further, so the obligations of being polite and friendly no longer have to apply to her. In addition, if I take another step further back, even though she playfully led me on, I know she didn’t exactly promise me anything, which means she doesn’t owe me anything… like a smile... an acknowledgement... or especially a response to an email that I’ve been waiting for the past four days regarding business (which is the actual reason why I am angry).

I wonder whose fault is it really that we are on different pages… I guess it’s mine for letting myself fall into this seductive black hole, but anyways I’m tired of beating myself up, so I’ll place the blame on her for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment