about

Thursday, July 12, 2012

34130003
My Banana

I am not tall enough... I am not strong enough... I am not handsome enough… I am not fun enough… I am not interesting enough…I am not fashionable enough… I am not smart enough… I don’t work enough… My back is not straight enough… My teeth aren’t white enough… My dick’s not…

As you get older, you begin to understand yourself better: what you like, what you want, what you need as well as who you are… but then one day you meet someone and like that someone. Unfortunately if they don’t like you back, your whole world that you had spent years developing, understanding, and learning to accept is now tumbled over... You begin to question everything about yourself because apparently now what you are is not quite enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment